- While knowledge and ideas sharing are of high relevance for the open innovation process of an organization, first one needs to develop an internal knowledge and ideas sharing culture
- Knowledge flows in every single connection of the organization. Create the right environment to engage all staff in the internal and external process
- Knowledge shared can be intentional and unintentional. It’s important to recognize these different forms in order to take advantage of knowledge and ideas shared
- To know the knowledge owned, who may be interested in your knowledge and who owns the knowledge you need is key for a fruitful knowledge and ideas exchange
- Sharing knowledge and ideas require a context in order to support the its successful internalization
- While share is key for knowledge growth, don’t overlook the importance of protect the knowledge you share.