Upon completing this module, the user will learn why and how to get and use relevant information defining the ability to work with different professional communities. This includes:
- Sharing a goal – when co-workers share a common goal, they see themselves as a whole rather than disconnected parts—as “we” rather than “us” and “them.”
- Sharing a goal might be to reach a particular work target, build a certain number of contacts or clients, or communicate a particular number of times a day.
- Use the SMART system
- The relationship between personal growth goals and company goals
- Setting smart goals
- 5 Ways to Align Employees’ Personal Goals with Company Goals
- Five steps for setting innovation goals as a local case/example