Diagnostic tool results
You have completed Part 2 of the OPI diagnostic tool
Check your results!
Your individual results
You have answered 20 questions in 10 competences areas
Review your results
Review your answers, continue training in the scope of those competences in which you provided incorrect answers.
The recommended training path is as follows:
Find out more!
The OPI diagnostic tool has been divided into three parts:
- assessment of the potential and talent of an individual to be successful in the OI area;
- set of interactions for parametrical diagnosis of the diagnosed;
- development roadmap of the diagnosed.
You have completed Part 2.
The questions related to competence areas, each one dealing with specific interactions that allow parametrical diagnosis of general knowledge and awareness:
- ability to work with different professional communities,
- ability to work in interdisciplinary environment,
- ability to work in cross-functional teams,
- managing inter-organizational collaboration processes,
- networking skills,
- adaptability and flexibility,
- ability to share knowledge and ideas internally within organization,
- ability to share knowledge and ideas externally,
- cultural awareness,
- communication skills.
The aim of Part 2 is to develop a roadmap of the diagnosed, a recommended customized list of training material to follow in order to upskill within competences addressed in the OPI project.