Diagnostic tool results
You have completed Part 1 of the OPI diagnostic tool
Check your results!
Review your results
Review the number of points achieved and the list of the skills that are recommended for revision.
Find out more!
The OPI diagnostic tool has been divided into three parts:
- assessment of the potential and talent of an individual to be successful in the OI area;
- set of interactions for parametrical diagnosis of the diagnosed;
- development roadmap of the diagnosed.
You have completed Part 1.
This assessment was related to 3 areas:
- intrapreneurship mindsets and skills
- interpersonal competencies
- psychological aspects
The aim of Part 1 is to assess and visualize the potential and talent of an individual to be successful in the area of open innovation.
Each question is marked by either 10, 5 or 2 points.
The maximum number of points is 180.