- Networking is among those skills that implies your openness to making new contacts and expanding your contact list.
- Social media in fact is a very resourceful tool for networking.
- You should know that a job interview is a networking environment even if you do not get the job.
- When you are building your network, always keep in mind the aim of the activity, who you want to meet, what is your intention and remember about the follow-up.
- Inviting a person to your network of contacts is the first step. The second step is the follow-up.
- Business cards are one of the first things that come to mind when you think about networking tools.
- Social media, as well as an electronical mailbox or blogs (becoming more popular) are virtual tools for networking