- Cultural awareness deals with tolerance, respect, sensitivity, recognition, protection, existence and acceptance.
- Cultural awareness is about similarities, differences, expectations, perspectives, opinions, views and traditions.
- Cultural awareness covers many concepts or variants such as cultural diversity, cultural issues, culture change, digital culture and mass culture, to name the most common ones.
- A cultural map refers to a technique to “map” cultural traits, aspects or characteristics of the community, people or local environment.
- Demonstrating cultural awareness, you are able to identify, analyse, understand and nurture the culture(s) around you.