- There are significant differences in how people use body language across cultures, although, some general rules are applicable in many cultures.
- Body language is part of the networking etiquette.
- Unawareness of even small but crucial differences (you do not have to know everything) will result in the way you network among other cultures.
- Avoid stereotyping and mocking, but respect taboo and customs.
- Lack of understanding of other cultures you are working with will impact productivity, delivery of the right solutions and team cooperation.