- Knowledge and ideas can only be created by people. Knowledge sustains new ideas and innovations, and innovations are created by a group of people
- Knowledge, in its different types, is embedded in each person of your organization. It’s the flow and exchange of the different types of knowledges that create the opportunities for the creation of new knowledge;
- Internal knowledge and ideas exchange are highly related with the internal culture. Support and foster the creation of sharing habits and practices and engage everybody
- IT tools can be highly useful to foster knowledge and ideas transfer, but the personal socialization cannot be overlooked
- Physical spaces are key to set a suitable environment for socialization and exchange of ideas and knowledge
- Don’t overlook the role of management (top or middle management) in the knowledge and ideas sharing process. Managers play a key role in practices implementation, management of the process, engagement and reward of people, solve problems or constraints.