- Inter-organisational collaboration can help you to increase your creativity and innovativeness significantly, as different knowledge, expertise and points of view help jumping to the next curve
- Jointly create a clear, shared and common vision and smart goals with milestones so everybody inside the collaboration team as well as all stakeholders know “what all is about”
- Embrace agile methods, like scrum and design thinking, AND make sure that you combine them with classic project management elements, like stages and gates
- Create a “flow status” in which persons are neither overloaded nor underchallenged. Open communication, teambuilding measures, challenging but achievable goals, clear directions and evolvement of all members are good helpers in creating this flow status
- Platforms and management dashboards are excellent helpers for documentation, transparency, organisation and discussion and often much better than e-mail communication.