Remember to apply the following communication tips:
- Take responsibility for the quality of the message you deliver, so other people will understand how you meant to convey it.
- Keep in mind that everything you say or do not say becomes a message, in this sense, coaches and therapists have learned that everything that is not spoken, is acted.
- Language shapes thought or in other words, what you say is what creates your reality.
- To have a more powerful language, change the “but” for “and”, as well as the “you can’t” for “how could you”. This way you will see situations from a different perspective.
- Complaints, gossip and destructive criticisms contaminate your language and image. When you feel tempted to make a complaint, find a way to transform it into a request.